Thursday, October 9, 2008


Someone told me that love is everywhere and that love is always the answer...
In my bitter self, I thought they had lost their marbles! How is love the answer? What lessons is love going to teach? Where is this love? I don't see it....

After careful thought and lots of meditations, I decided I was sick of acting like that and hurting everyone around me. I was sick of being unhappy and bitter. I opened my heart and mind. I forgave those who have hurt me. I made it a point to be nice. I made it a point to brush off my stresses. It worked.

I sleep better at night.
I'm happier.
I'm not always crabby, in fact I'm rarely crabby!
I get along with people better (especially Dan).
Madelyn has been acting 100x different, happier!
Dan and I have been super affectionate.
My friends want to talk.
Customers at work are nicer to me.
I have hope in the world.
My days go faster.
I have less stress.
And I see the love....everywhere!

Kristin and I went for a hike last night after she got home from work. Even though searching for the "love" wasn't my main focus (keeping Madelyn from falling into a spring and being sucked down to China was!!) I couldn't help but see it everywhere!!!


In the leaves...


In the way the water meets against the rocks...


The rocks themselves...


And leaves with big happy smiles!!! No, I didn't draw that on in Photoshop...that's the way it really was!!! I have it being pressed in some books riiiight now!!!
:-)

Have a wonderful day...find the love. It IS the answer!

Emily

No comments: