Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pita Bread

Pita Bread



Whoop for me I made something from scratch!!
If you remember from this blog, "I want to cook all my meals from scratch and forget McDonald's existed. I want to cook better." Today I decided that I needed to do it...and today was the day! I found the recipe here. I loooove this blog. I've also made their pumpkin bread and while it didn't turn out as pretty as theirs, it sure was tasty and moist!!! YUM!

Back to the pitas, though. It was SO simple!! Madelyn had so much fun helping me with it all!! My nudist child insisted on wearing nothing but an apron...and I suppose that's okay.


If you're interested, head over to their blog and snag the recipe. I plan to make this weekly for breakfasts (stuff them with eggs) and lunches (stuff with sandwich ingredients, salads, etc.) They are GREAT!

Here are some more pictures from the day. I love taking pictures of my food...the "Bread and honey" girls would understand...hehe

No comments: