Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake Cookies

Oh my goodness....these are DELICIOUS!!! Kristin made them and brought one over to me and I couldn't understand a cookie with fresh fruit in it. I ate it...and it was then lovingly renamed the "Orgasm Cookie". You have to try these!! You won't be disappointed, I promise. And if you are, feel free to ship them to me, I happily consume them for you.


Strawberry Shortcake Cookies

"Orgasm Cookies"

1 c. butter, softened 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar 1 egg 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract 1/2 tsp. almond extract. 2 1/2-3 c. flour 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. cream of tartar 12-15 whole frozen strawberries 1/2 bag white choc. chips

Preheat oven to 375*

Mix together butter, powdered sugar, egg, and the extracts. Blend in flour, soda, and cream of tartar.

Cut up strawberries into small dices. Stir in chips and berries.

Roll spoonfuls of batter into balls (or use a neat little cookie scooper like Kristin) and place onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges slightly brown and lift from sheet. Let sit on sheet for 3 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack. Once completely cooled dust tops with powdered sugar.

No comments: