Sunday, November 30, 2008

200 Questions

200. My middle name is: Mom

199. I was born on: December 22nd, 1988

198. I am a: passionate person.

197. My cell phone company: is from hell.

196. My eye color is: greenish blue.

195. My shoe size is: nine and a half.

194. My ring size is: eight and a half or nine.

193. My height is: 5'7.

192. I am allergic to: sulpha medicines, mangoes and shellfish.

191. I was born in: Waukesha, Wisconsin.

190. I live in: Hartland, Wisconsin.

189. The last book I read: The Creative Family.

187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: they like food.

186. I am glad I'm my sex because: i get to have babies and breastfeed.

179. My favorite Holiday is: Halloween.

177. The last three Cd's I bought are: I bought the Jason Mraz CD for a friend...otherwise I don't recall the last one.

176. Last song that made me cry was: can't remember

172. My most treasured possession(s) is(are): my crafty paraphernalia, my camera, my art books, my photographs, my mementos from my past.

170. What did you do last night: I went to my father's.

167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): tan.

:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::

143. Santa? Certainly. To an extent.

142. Love at first sight? No.

141. Luck? Yes.

14. Fate? For syre.

139. God? No.

138. Aliens? Yes.

137. Heaven? No.

136. Hell? No.

135. Ghosts? Yes.

134. Horoscopes? No.

135. Soulmates? To an extent.


:::::Which is Better?:::::

129. Hugs or Kisses? Lovingly full embracing hugs.

128. Drunk or High? Neither.

126. Red heads or Black hair: Black hair.

125. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes.

124. Hot or cold: Warm and sunny.

123. Summer or winter: Summer.

122. Coffee or tea: Coffee

121. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate for sure

120. Night or Day: Day....even though I am a night owl.

119. Oranges or Apples: Honeycrisp apples

118. Curly or Straight hair: Curly. especially on boys.

:::::Here's What I Think About:::::

116. Abortion: 100% against.

115. Backstabbers: always get stabbed.

114. Parents: we're all trying...

110. School: should follow Waldorf and Montessori ideas.

::::Last time I:::

103. Kissed someone: Today.

102. Last time I hugged someone: Today.

101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: last week.

90. Who's the ditziest person I know: not sure.

89. Who makes you laugh the most: Madelyn.

87. One thing I'm mad about right now is: jealousy over other people's talents.

83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: I Can't Remember.

82. The thing I don't understand is: people who are opposed to gay marriage and why people don't support my natural lifestyle.

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: no.

79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is: they are much less dramatic than we are, in general.

76. This summer I am: trying to focus on my art and becoming a Waldorfy mother.

75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: Something I miss about living at home is, the lack of bills.

74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: everything.

73. Tomorrow: attempt to leave my apartment...in 10 inches of unplowed snow.

72. Today: I went to breakfast, to Michaels and did laundry.

70. Next Week: will be just like this week.

69. next Summer: perhaps getting pregnant again.

67. People call me: emily, em, mom

62. The person/people who know[s] the most about me is/are: Dan, Kristin, Coley, Alex

61. The person that can read me the best is: Kristin, Alex, Coley, Dan

60. The most difficult thing to do is: put down a craft.

53. The one person who can't hide things from me: Kristin, Coley.

51. Right now I am talking to: no one.

48. I have/will get a job at: a gas station.

47. I have these pets: 2 bettas and 2 cats. As well as a two year old and a 21 year old.

45. The worst sound in the world: an animal licking itself.

44. The person that makes me cry the most: myself.

39. My boy/girlfriend: is named Daniel.

35. Florida or hawaii: Hawaii.

33. My favorite piece of clothing is: still sitting at a merchants as all my clothes are liked the same.

32. My favorite sport is: capture the flag.

31. Last time I cried: a week ago, maybe.

28. The school I go to is: none existant.

27. Last person I got mad at: the neighbor.

26. My worst drinking experience: has yet to happen.

22. The all-time best movie is: The Illusionist

21. The all-time best thing in the world is: snuggling with my baby.

19. The most annoying thing ever is: when I run out of wool.

18. The most annoying person you know is: a coworker.

17. I lose all respect for people who: abort fetus's.

16. The movies I have cried at are: Moulin Rouge and The Notebook.

15. Closest friends Names: you know who you are.

14. TV show you watch: One Tree Hill, birthing shows, cooking shows, crafting shows, and Jon and Kate Plus 8. Oh, and 17 Kids and Counting, lol.

13. Favorite web site: craftster.org/facebook/MySpace/cafemom/Flikr

12. I want to be: a great wife and mother.

11. The worst pain I was ever in was: when I wasn't able to hold my daughter after her birth.

10. My favorite phrase: ?

9. My room has: too much stuff.

8. My favorite celebrity is: non existant.

5. My weakness is: my exhaustion

3. Who broke your heart: many people throughout my life.

2. I filled out 200 questions because: i was intrigued.

1. What do you regret most: Madelyn's hospital birth.

No comments: