Sunday, November 2, 2008

PostSecret.....my secret

Have you ever heard of PostSecret? I came across it when I first watched the All American Reject's song, "Dirty Little Secrets".
For your listening enjoyment:


I love this art project (and that song...I bet you would too!!!

Mr. Frank Warren has a few books:
My Secret
The Secret Lives of Men and Women
A Lifetime of Secrets
PostSecret: Extraordinary Secrets from Extraordinary Lives (Out Nov. 4th!!)

I highly recommend you take a look. I find that these books leave you with a handful emotions but most of all, you realize you are not alone. We all have our secrets, we all have our quirks. We are all different and that's okay!

Here are a few:




On the back of this card it reads: "Fuck it. I'm going to apply to Art School. You only live once."



















Find PostSecret here and here and here.




No comments: